返回列表 發帖

Bellevue

i'm going to bellevue maybe next weekend... what's good to see/ do there??
we are just planning to visit the zoo in seattle and go for some shopping... what else can we do that will be closer to the hotel? (staying ath the sheration bellevue hotel)

I like Bellevue, beatiful city!

TOP

me too i love Bellevue =)
is like a different city than lets say....Lynnwood which is close to there haha
people are nicer, friendlier, lol richer haha
always see nice cars there lol
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

shopping

TOP

If you go to Seattle, you can buy the city pass which you can play 4-5 attractions in Seattle.

Of course there is Pacific Place, Pike Market, and Bellevue Square for shopping.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

crazy shop @ Free People....kakakakkaa

TOP

cheesecake factory!
I miss you...

TOP

I LOVE Bellevue! What a care-free, relaxed city! Bellevue Square may occupy half a day if you like shopping.

TOP

I just came back from Bellevue today.

First of all, it took me 5 minutes to pass the us border and 10 minutes to pass the canadian border.  

It was pretty nice city.  The staff there all pretty friendly.  Most of them welcomed us and even said good bye to us when we left their store.  The mall itself was pretty nice and got very varieties of stores.  LV is just few blocks away.  

I like their traffic lights downtown too.  Most of the left turns had their own left turn lights with arrow points to the left.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

揾日同埋小王子落去开心开心至得!

TOP

返回列表