返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 這裡的餐廳會不會落“一滴香”?

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

what is this?

TOP

Oh man...I hope none of them do...

This is a flavor-adding ingredient from China that has been proven to be hazardous to your health...it's so scary!

TOP

would any of the prepared hotpot soup base contains it?
Cos from Wiki, it's widely used in China for hotpot and noodle soup base to make them taste "sin" without using any meat to make the soup.

TOP

講真,你問我嘅話,我就話就算響加拿大呢邊都一定食過吓天朝大國嘅呢啲無敵師父。莫講話食野,就算係 bbt 都一定飲過吓啲唔知點樣用工業原料溝出來嘅 bbt 啦。不過相信應該唔會好似響香港或者大陸奶野奶得咁勁就真囉。

而響香港北上過去銷費嘅話,就更加一定奶過野啦。

話時話,點解咁耐都仲未見挪威果邊頒個諾貝爾化學獎俾中國大陸嘅呢?

-力

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

I will probably stay home for hotpot and make my own soup base from now on. Time to try making meatballs from scratch at home! (the only thing that I prefer at hotpot restaurant vs hotpot at home)

TOP

Making broth at home is easy and economical .
I use  mature  free-run chicken,  ham hock, simmer unattended
for 3 hours, strain, remove fat, reduce the broth to 25% freeze
until ready to use. Costs  about $5 for a hot pot for 4.
To serve, just add hot water  and the frozen concentrate to pot, so easy and good
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 9# somewhereintime
where is the best place to source ham hock? And mature free-run chickens?

TOP

返回列表