返回列表 發帖

想問大家出街袋幾多cash多

單選投票, 共有 19 人參與投票
21.05% (4)
5.26% (1)
26.32% (5)
5.26% (1)
21.05% (4)
5.26% (1)
5.26% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
5.26% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
5.26% (1)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
想問大家出街袋幾多cash多.
因為喺北美好多人用card
香港就唔sure..

because some restaurants don't take credit, I always need CDN50+ cash just in case.

TOP

不帶現金總係覺得無安全感。。。 最少都要袋夠兩三餐飯的現錢。。。

TOP

I usually get $100 from ATM... then I spend till I have ... $5 left. And go to get more cash form ATM again.
So most of the time, I have less than $20. And some how the last $20 last long. I guess I stop spending once it drops below $20.

TOP

所以呢邊打劫﹐都係去銀行好DD。。。 若當街打劫﹐分分鐘只得 $5﹐ 喊都無謂

TOP

本帖最後由 lo_pak 於 2012-8-29 10:41 編輯

回復 5# Littleprince

There's not enough cash in the bank either...
Go to casino if you want cash...

TOP

Often only $20 and that $20 doesn't last long...
So I could have less than $5....

My wallet is definitely worth more than the cash inside

TOP

Depends... If it's close to final period, and I need to hire tutor... then I will have $100 in my wallet...

other than that, my wallet always have less than $20... cuz' I use my credit card most of the time to collect cash back

TOP

講起cash。我都真係assume絕大部份嘅western 食店,就算係cafe仔都收credit card。

點知有一晚心血來潮去cheesecake etc,點咗個cheese cake好似$7,我得嗰$5喺袋, 原來佢真係唔收卡!一係唔食,一係去噤機,我都選擇咗死死地喺一個月黑風高嘅晚上行咗兩大個block去bank到攞$,諗返起都覺得自己好為食。

TOP

回復 9# fibbi

Easy solution: call some friends for a dessert party
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表