返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Richmond Guu expereince

I went to Richmond Guu. Someone ordered orange juice, but was given an orange and a manual juicer. She had to juice herself by squeezing and using chopsticks.

So she had real orange juice, as fresh as possible

TOP

u effing serious? ......
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

u effing serious? ......
its_visa 發表於 2009-3-30 17:46


If you don't believe, you can try. Everyone else was staring at her juicing for herself.

TOP

4# maldini

It would moisturize her skin too.
It is not that we do not trust you, the incident just too bizarre to happen in real life.
You should have tape it and upload to Youtube:

TOP

本帖最後由 maldini 於 2009-3-30 18:08 編輯

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself. She was using this manual juicer, those made of glass type and you squeeze the orange on it. I thought maybe it was Guu style of trying to be different.

I don't think that person was stupid enough to bring her own orange and manual juicer to a restaurant.

I wish someone who goes to Guu more often can confirm this strange behavior at the restaurant.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

wow that's really weird!! first time hearing O_O

TOP

sounds funny

TOP

She should have asked for fresh pineapple juice!

TOP

返回列表