Well...seems like in Buddhism term 空 doesn't mean "empty" but the interconnection between different elements in the nature. Why do they pick this "word" I don't know la....
Well...seems like in Buddhism term 空 doesn't mean "empty" but the interconnection between different elements in the nature. Why do they pick this "word" I don't know la....
fibbi 發表於 2009-12-16 01:09
空就是空﹐就是沒有。以我所知﹐“the interconnection between different elements in the nature” 一般會話係"無常"。
There is something similar to Ten Commandments in Buddhism: 五戒就是不殺生、不偷盜、不邪淫、不妄語、不飲酒。《雜阿含經》卷三十三載:云何名為優婆塞戒具足?應遠離殺生、不與取、邪淫、妄語、飲酒等,而不樂作,是名優婆塞戒具足。可見五戒是在家優婆塞、優婆夷應持守的戒律。
Away from the forum for a weeks, what a wonderful topic. Personally, I agree some of the LYK information.
I read some books and I confirm this expression with some Ven.
佛 (Indian Symbol) = KNOWLEDGE, INTELLEGENT (in Chinese)
That is why I LEARN( read and understand) 佛 instead of 崇拜 or 拜 佛.
Chinese have a very long history and so many "religuous or believing" grow and vanish. Most of us have been influenced by Chinese cultures; parent guidance , relative talks , books, stories, movies, novels, etc, writers may or may not mix these "religuous and believing" confused us. Therefore some of the 天主教,基督教 says 佛教 is 迷 信 .
Well...seems like in Buddhism term 空 doesn't mean "empty" but the interconnection between different elements in the nature. Why do they pick this "word" I don't know la....
fibbi 發表於 2009-12-16 01:09