返回列表 發帖
chocobun , how was Vegas...??? I am just back and heard a lot of great news about that stupid flu....

TOP

hey Rainy, how's Vegas?  Are there lots of ppl/packed everywhere?  Any good sale there? =)

heard that Nevada has 1 confirmed case, hope the # won't go up as much as California/New York la

TOP

it was fun... very tiring tho and i kinda missed home lol

as you probably can see no one is really concerned about it down there it seems... :S well don't worry too much, it's treatable.

how was ur trip?

TOP

many people went to l.v. this year.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Hi all.. the trip was great!!! I love it!!!!! I love the nightlife there. ahhahaahha but people drinking ALL DAY long... you can see people drinking everywhere doesn't matter what time that is!!!! It was hard to find food... and it's expensive too. my coworkers and I went to Bellagio for the $19.xx lunch/dinner buffet it's GREAT!!!! ahhaha so many good food there... but I was basically food drunk since Tue.. coz we had a buffet at Mandalay Bay.. .. ahahha did you guys visit any attractions there? we went to Paris for Eiffel Tower, Veterian, ....etc.. so many that I don't even remember now.. ahahah clubbing everynight (that's a bit too crazy).. coz we got to enter for free..... with some cupons and promotions..... and then gambling a bit... aahaha  no spa or anything coz I 4got my swimming suit.. haha can't even swim... but we went to both outlet malls... didn't buy anything coz the price is  really high... ahahah

SO MANY PPL on the strip... CRAZY CRAZY... chi sin.... in the morning.. those 'people' already start handing out those topless girl cards... ahah it's like the ground is FULL of those cards /.....  so crazy...

did u guys watch any shows? I wanted to watch Le Reve .. but my coworkers didn't want to and say it's expensive.... and of coz.. ended up we were late to get tix for other shows too.... therefore.. we only watched the show from our own hotel jar.. but it's 2 for 1 deal lor... pretty good deal... ahha we watched Zumanity ... it's okie.. ahhaha lots of topless girls..... WHAHWA  and we were sitting so close to the stage too...

TOP

hey Rainy, how's Vegas?  Are there lots of ppl/packed everywhere?  Any good sale there? =)

heard that Nevada has 1 confirmed case, hope the # won't go up as much as California/New York la
sisi 發表於 2009-5-1 08:51


yes. confirmed. my flight was 10:50pm.. and there were more cases ...

TOP

so you did not go to the grand canyon?  My wife said it's kind of scenery that she only wanted to go once.  If you go the first time, you would be "wow" and then you most likely will not want to go back again...
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

本帖最後由 Rainy 於 2009-5-1 15:11 編輯

myversa.. i wanted to go vist grand canyon and that's what i want to c the whole time.. but my coworkers.. ai~ long story.. don't want this and that.. then say it's expnesive and stuff.... come on.. a good show can be around $150 too la.... like i said to rent a car and i can drive them to grand canyon.. they said no lor (afraid of my skills gwa? lols... but I have a GPS with me wor...) .. gum ng tong i go by myself meh... no fun ma... .... all they want is go clubbing lor .. but they go clubbing ng drink wor.. whahwa i drank lor.. i got 3 free drinks from 3 guys ,,, whahawhawhwah .... ... i danced a little... like after the free drink.. me pretty much just sneak away from those guys... HWAHWAH .... me another girl were the only one drank the whole time... .. whahwah i even drank b4 i got on the plane lor.. whahwah  passed out jor.. WHAHAWWHA

TOP

so your life in vegas can sum up with one word: Drink?

Actually if my wife and I go on a trip, we do not mind to spend extra since we are there already.  Grand Canyon is a bit expensive (about 180 US with the Glassy Path) but my wife and I decided to go for it instead of staying in Vegas and shopping because we already spend money to go there.  The view was awesome.  It was neat to walk on the glassy pathway too.

The Grand Canyon is in the Indian reserve so I do not think you can drive pass the check point.  You still need to pay to exchange bus to go in.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

I don't mind to pay more because I know it's going to be about that price.. that's y i brought EXTRA $$ and EXTRA credit card!!! lols

well.. can't conclude my trip is about drinking ga..... maybe.. meet new guys? AHAHAHA
I met an italian guy, an Canadian (dr), and another guy... but I 4got what their names are lu..... hohohoho First of all, i didn't even think of going clubbing everynight.... but then what else can u do.. since nothing much u can do.....

but i don't think i'll go back till yrs later.. coz it started to get boring on my last day already la

TOP

返回列表