返回列表 發帖
I hope Canada can make Chinese New Year as one of the statuary holidays; at least to get one day off in February...
myversa 發表於 2010-1-4 11:50


Actually many high schools make CNY  a Pro-D day, so the teachers and staffs can take an extra day off.
I have done Pro-D Day workshop for the Home-Ec teachers on CNY many times.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Yeah I remembered the high school make the Chinese New Year day a "pro D day"....
Too many students will "take off" that day anyway otherwise...

TOP

I hope Canada can make Chinese New Year as one of the statuary holidays; at least to get one day off in February...
myversa 發表於 2010-1-4 11:50


we should have India/Japan/Thai/etc/etc new year as a holiday too, then we will have many long weekends......
btw, I'm kinda productive today, not bad to start a year like this

TOP

我而家已經好想返屋企"娟"上床喇。。。

TOP

放咗十日假。。。今日超唔願起身。。。

等我晏D遞紙,下個月放多一個星期先得~
如果要等多三個月先有LONG WEEKEND。。。真係死~~~
B仔 發表於 2010-1-4 11:12


好羨慕,我只放12/25及1/1兩日假,仲要同事放假,做埋人地嗰份!

TOP

放左12/20~1/3陪屋企人而家要做番野好唔掂,今日我個pace好慢

TOP

work? everyone must have ajob to go
me like, engaged with cwong is a job

TOP

返回列表