返回列表 發帖
Took some pictures on the 1st opening day but no chance to eat there.



TOP

What's the difference between regular 滷味 and 台式滷味?
September 發表於 2010-8-20 03:39 PM

I think their Taiwanese style is like those ppl sell at Night Markets in Taiwan. You pick items you like and they reheat/cook them in the special 滷 sauce then give them to you in one bowl. Saw a few of those in Taiwan travel/food blogs.

TOP

anyone try it yet???

TOP

TOP

I heard it on the radio too. Will try it sometime.

TOP

味道同價錢都算OK~

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
我唔係食家,只係一個Foodie啫~ :D

TOP

Looks interesting. Will try it one of these days.

TOP

I prefer the Teo Chow style,
expecically  goose.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

So where is this place?

TOP

回復 18# somewhereintime

Too bad cannot find any 潮州打冷檔 here and of course, NO delicious 潮州鵝 available here.

TOP

返回列表