返回列表 發帖
Oh .. thx for letting me know ...  I think he is the new C 9 killer in HK/china now ar ma .. ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-2 08:09

my friend's mom went with us too!! LOL

TOP

actually some of my frds think 鄭家穎 is better lor~

Tsang hong seng?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-2 21:38



    Yes, Tsang Hong Seng ..  you wont remeber la..  HK singer from the 90's ..

TOP

you need to show me the chinese >.<

TOP

you need to show me the chinese >.
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 14:04

曾航生

TOP

曾航生
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2010-12-2 22:28



    Thx you ..   MJJ ..

Man ... you are one of the few old cake LYK ..

TOP

聽都無聽過 @o@;;;;;
I was in elementary in the 90's, so big enough to know about singers ga la wor....

TOP

聽都無聽過 @o@;;;;;
I was in elementary in the 90's, so big enough to know about singers ga la wor.. ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-3 15:14

我80年代畢業, 我叫做勉強記得呢個人乍...

TOP

Thx you ..   MJJ ..

Man ... you are one of the few old cake LYK ..
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-3 14:50

我唔認老架! 我只不過係一個中坑之麻...

TOP

He he ...  I think that is a C 9 thing tim ...
Catpiano 發表於 2010-12-1 21:35


Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.

TOP

本帖最後由 Catpiano 於 2010-12-3 07:58 編輯
Please update your knowledge of Hong Kong culture.
peter236 發表於 2010-12-3 01:40


Thx you, C9 Peter ..  how to do with CULTURE ar??

TOP

返回列表