返回列表 發帖
wooo! Waiting for pictures! ^_^
Any picture of Jun?
布小熊 發表於 2010-12-15 10:18


I have one or two when he was performing~
will post soon~~~

TOP

I did bring my zoom lense
or else no way to take pic in concert ga bor
plus I was sitting quite fa ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-15 11:22 AM

I was in the SAME section!!! woo..

TOP

row9 for me~~~
you?

TOP

row9 for me~~~
you?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-15 11:40 AM

I am way at the back
looking forward for your great shots!

TOP

hahahha
they aren't that great la
it was just too far from stage +_+
I have to crop my pic to make them look a little bit bigger >_<
and kinda hard to focus sometimes cuz I had nothing for my elbows to rest on for a steady shot

I think my pic from lam fung's mini concert are better eventhough I was sitting at 山頂

TOP

回復 10# 嘉嘉


    Not fair :~~~(
Anyway, the security guide just took away the DSLR and store it in the shelf.
Return it after the show.
And it's not even a "zoom" len...just 18-200.

TOP

How come?  i was using 18-200 too but no problem....
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

You should complaint it to the organizer, they confirmed that we can bring cameras. From my understanding, DSLR is a camera .....
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

stupid media 1 deleted my comment on FB....
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

so, i can't help to complaint lar....haha
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

返回列表