返回列表 發帖
That's why I always wonder our country and US always mentions about Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) or have to report for more than $100k deposit or cross country.... Just BS! People have tons of ways to grab $ here......

TOP

so anyone went?

TOP

回復 12# liksook

$200 tax-free, not bad,
much easily to do 50cent posting
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I heard that day the lining up didn't even work well.  After all people have to get tickets in order to register or whatever for the apartment.  I guess register or see which one they can buy or something.  Still OMG!  I saw that place packed with people in the morning and after I got off work at night, people are still there!!!!!!  It's even more crazier than metropalace (or whatever the name is ) is selling.

same question as "liksook" anyone went or heard more details about it? ^_^

TOP

返回列表