返回列表 發帖
Oh .. miss jor the ending tim ..

Aiya .. so sad .. they are 10cent team now .. no more 50 cent ..

(if 10 cent cad, not bad la! )

TOP

ricrick 發表於 2011-6-5 23:50


Posting a clip from 法輪功 just make me sick.

You accused other people are 五毛黨 just a plain 低莊做法。 It does not earn my respect at all.

Make your statements with knowledge, logic and analytical thinking instead of these kinds of stupid and  低莊手法.

TOP

Posting a clip from 法輪功 just make me sick.

You accused other people are 五毛黨 just a plain  ...
rockypath 發表於 2011-6-6 12:25



    Y u r so upset? Did i mention anyone?

TOP

Posting a clip from 法輪功 just make me sick.

You accused other people are 五毛黨 just a plain  ...
rockypath 發表於 2011-6-6 12:25

Does it matter who made the video clip? The mockery is the same regardless who said it because that is what the stupid 5 cent gang do.

I wouldn't never trust Falun Gung's stuff 100%, but at times when they are just saying the truth and you go ahead and discount the credibility of what they are saying simply because they are Falun Gung, then you are just being 因人廢言.

Of course, I wouldn't have expected anything better out of your dog shxt mouth.

-Lik

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-6-6 14:40 編輯
Does it matter who made the video clip? The mockery is the same regardless who said it because that ...
Lik 發表於 2011-6-6 13:38


A mad dog like you will bite on anything that can fuel your hatred or anger.

However, I don't think a dog like you, who feel shameful to be a Chinese and your ethnic root and had publicly proclaimed you will not do anything in your capability to help China and its people, will have the credibility to make objective comments on China-relating issues.

I think you have made big bucks by earning 1 USD per post?  

You should convince the 五毛黨 to join your camp and they will have a big boost to their bank accounts instantly.  And your rate shall be raised to 2 USD per post.  

P.S.   

因人廢言 is not always a bad thing. Compare to your 唯我獨尊的一言堂, it is just 小巫見大巫. You don't need to 因人廢言  at all. You just need to do - anything does not fit your profit, 當堂即時廢言。 乾淨俐落! 我拍馬也追不上, 甘拜下風!

TOP

本帖最後由 ricrick 於 2011-6-6 15:18 編輯
A mad dog like you will bite on anything that can fuel your hatred or anger.

However, I don't thi ...
rockypath 發表於 2011-6-6 14:34


呢個threat係五毛淺談,係用學術角度深入淺出研究分析何為五毛
你自已對號入座,自我標簽我都無符架
你說一句「我吾係五毛,我愛共產黨」米得law,講甘多都係廢話

TOP

你說一句「我愛共產黨」米得law,講甘多都係廢話
ricrick 發表於 2011-6-6 15:09


Sorry to disappointed you. I never 愛共產黨。 In fact, you are the one who 愛共產黨.

Didn't you just 推崇 the article which highly praises the communism and 懷念 the old China ruled under communism?

You are a true 無間道!   

TOP

本帖最後由 ricrick 於 2011-6-6 15:28 編輯
Sorry to disappointed you. I never 愛共產黨。 In fact, you are the one who 愛共產黨.

Didn't you  ...
rockypath 發表於 2011-6-6 15:14


挑! 敢做吾敢認,算什麼英雄好漢?你吾好笑死我啦,有眼都見到你愛黨已進入化境

我說的,文學上叫反諷,俗語叫串啊傻仔

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2011-6-6 15:38 編輯
挑! 敢做吾敢認,算什麼英雄好漢?你吾好笑死我啦,有眼都見到你愛黨已進入化境

我說的,文學上叫反諷, ...
ricrick 發表於 2011-6-6 15:25


Then tell me and other people on LYK - based on what you can determine I 愛黨已進入化境?  I would like to know as well.

I will be waiting for your answer. Don't run away.  



You tell me - your are "我說的,文學上叫反諷"?

Should I 賜你一句 - "挑! 敢做吾敢認,算什麼英雄好漢"?  

TOP

簡單!幫開過poll問下
無希望無失望

TOP

返回列表