返回列表 發帖
For those who just want a shot of caffeine, K-Cup has the best selection and the ability to make you ...
pkphilip 發表於 2012-10-15 22:12


Exactly.  What is your home brew set up?
More and More, I see drip coffee is making a comeback in some high end coffee shops too.

TOP

do you pull your own espresso shot ?

For those who just want a shot of caffeine, K-Cup has the best selection and the ability to make you ...
pkphilip 發表於 2012-10-15 22:12

TOP

Exactly.  What is your home brew set up?
More and More, I see drip coffee is making a comeback in  ...
Look4chrisng 發表於 2012-10-16 08:24 AM

yes! I just got my chemex brewer as my early bday gift!

TOP

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2012-10-16 10:12 編輯

Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker (B40) - $109.99
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/prod ... r-b40/10106550.aspx

http://www.amazon.ca/Keurig-Elite-Single-Brewer-KUB40/dp/B002S51RV6 ($99 @ Amazon.ca, out of stock)


Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker (B60) - $125
http://www.thebay.com/eng/home-K ... offee-thebay/154203

$10 Rebate
https://keurigcontest.ca/coupon-request/


Good deals?  I think there will be better near Christmas time?

TOP

oh!

Mr. Coffee Single Serve Coffee Maker (BVMCKG2-033) - $69.99
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/p ... 2-033/10174905.aspx

TOP

is this for yourself or you are planning for Christmas gift?

Single serving coffee is convenient but it is not very environmental friendly and expensive in the long run.  

http://www.thekitchn.com/51-per- ... w-york-times-165712

TOP

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Fontana Brewing System - $40!

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalo ... W&=&=&=

TOP

Pay more for Espresso la..

At the end, less then $1 different per cup ..  but BIG diff ... We got 3 Espresso ..  1 Tassimo (? or similar ) also those big from bean to coffee machine (Miele?) also those "drip" one ..  "aero press" ... single pack .. instant ...  you name it ..

Espresso is first machine I suggest ...

TOP

回復 18# Catpiano


    Espresso? Which machine is that? Any website?

TOP

回復 19# fibbi

I think CP means Nespresso.

TOP

返回列表