返回列表 發帖
10# chocobun


i think this one is @ the same mall as richmond sushi? if im correct...........lol
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

where's La Cuisson? why is it so good?
chocobun 發表於 2009-4-14 21:18


It is in the same mall as Richmond Sushi and Marekt 2000.
I was told that they roast their own coffee (I don't know whether it is true).  I only tried its regular latte and didn't find any special about it. Maybe its specialty coffee would be good.

TOP

It is in the same mall as Richmond Sushi and Marekt 2000.
I was told that they roast their own coffee (I don't know whether it is true).  I only tried its regular latte and didn't find any special  ...
rockypath 發表於 2009-4-14 22:11

haha then i wont go try lah.. i only drink latte..^^"

TOP

i've tried it~
beats the starbucks that closed in aberdeen XD

TOP

Sounds good! I will give it a try later!

TOP

It is in the same mall as Richmond Sushi and Marekt 2000.
I was told that they roast their own coffee (I don't know whether it is true).  I only tried its regular latte and didn't find any special  ...
rockypath 發表於 2009-4-14 22:11


Is that the Taiwanese coffee shop with tables outside?

TOP

This coffee shop is located next to T&T supermarket in Richmond
I just tried it this afternoon

well ... not very good, not very bad ... average la
they have cheese cake too, Coffee + Cheese cake combo = $7.XX
Never try to teach a pig to sing; It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Heinlein

TOP

This coffee shop is located next to T&T supermarket in Richmond
I just tried it this afternoon

well ... not very good, not very bad ... average la
they have cheese cake too, Coffee + Cheese cake comb ...
salad_bread 發表於 2009-4-15 01:40


yeah, but they are taking about another coffee shop called La Cuisson.

TOP

Is that the Taiwanese coffee shop with tables outside?
peter236 發表於 2009-4-15 00:57


Yes, it is the one.

TOP

the place seem so quiet and not much 人流
price is fair...and nice atmosphere
but only one person working...a bit slow!

TOP

返回列表