yes, Benke, that's the one I wanted to say. I heard that the chef is from Kintaro. In terms of tastes, they are really similar, but in terms of noodles, kintaro has a better 口感.
Benke is not chea ...
mucc1928 發表於 2009-3-18 00:08
i agree with you~~ the noodles i think Kintaro taste better but both soup base is quite similar.. but as for the pork... i personally like Kintaro better especially you can choose fat or lean..=w=v
im glad you opened this thread... cuz was going to try Ajisen as well since i saw the 4 stars rating in the dinehere website...
hey kayllis, it's just our opinion. Trust yourself. But jus todn't expect much.
Hey fibbi, i agree that the price is my biggest concern here. when i walked in at 8pm, there were only 4 tables occupied, while there were around 20 tables available. If they lower their price or just give me few more pieces (thicker as well) of chasiu, I don't mind to pay that price.
i like another remen shop beside kintaro i forgot the name of it.... will up date you guy the end of the week i like their noodle as well but so far i still think kintaro is still the best in town so far
yes i have tried that place roughly 3 years ago. It's ok, but not memoralbe. I am not sure about the quality right now. I think it was run by Tawianese people at that time.