返回列表 發帖
I don't see anything wrong.
canuckboy 發表於 2009-3-30 17:25

I would like to see when you order a king crab sashimi.

TOP

hahaha
let me try to order orange juice next time sin~
Never try to teach a pig to sing; It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Heinlein

TOP

? what so surprising?

TOP

this is funny.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

maybe the machine is broken???

TOP

it'll be surprising if the waitress squeezes the orange juice with any of her body part... but that's not the case... so.. this thread is kindda pointless.

TOP

I visit Guu often but at the downtown location.  Yes you have to squeeze the orange yourself.    you can ask to have one from the carton(which is also cheaper).

TOP

? what so surprising?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-3-31 09:33


It is surprising because I have not seen it anywhere else before. You are supposed to be served and just enjoy your juice. You will get your hands dirty if you need to juice yourself. Everyone there was staring at her so most people felt surprising.

TOP

I visit Guu often but at the downtown location.  es you have to squeeze the orange yourself.    you can ask to have one from the carton(which is also cheaper).
swallow_046 發表於 2009-3-31 11:25

Then they would be selling oranges not orange juice.
How much do they charge for oranges?

TOP

that sounds awesome! i'd love to try it.

TOP

返回列表