返回列表 發帖
I like the beef rice & chicken rice from Green Lemongrass, but not Pho because their soup has lot of MSG (味精) , i felt very thirsty after i had pho in green lemongrass every single time.

TOP

Pho 99 on Alexandra Road.
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

12# RayRay
There were one month i used to go pho 99 almost 3 to 4 times a week, but too bad their quality is super unstable plus there were one time, i found a dead ant in the soup and the soup tasted a bit strange.  So I wont recommand Pho99 unless you want to try your luck.

TOP

Well, I tried An Nam lunch today. I guess it's personal preference and I had high expectation before I went. I really don't like their pho. The soup base is very "flat", there is no herbs or spices in the broth. Just fav of meat and a bit on the salty side. The meat and the brisket is very lean. First time I have brisket this lean in pho. I prefer fattier and more tender brisket.

Regarding to MSG, I can't say they are light on it either. Cos I did have reaction after lunch even after drinking ice coffee with condense milk. (I am allergic to MSG)

Anyway, guess we have diff taste on Pho.

TOP

本帖最後由 RayRay 於 2009-4-5 16:07 編輯
12# RayRay
There were one month i used to go pho 99 almost 3 to 4 times a week, but too bad their quality is super unstable plus there were one time, i found a dead ant in the soup and the soup tast ...
shock28 發表於 2009-4-5 02:03


I am sorry, I haven't been there last 1.5 month because too much good place to enjoy good food and or too much time trying out our luck. Thank you.
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

it was very unfortunate to hear that but thanks for your your honest feedback tho.  Im sure everyone have different taste somehow. ;)

TOP

8# weather0527
How come nobody mention the Go Wen behind the Richmond Public Market
this time? No, I haven't been there but last year many LYK voted for it.
And they like to call the name of the place in Mandarin

TOP

But I like LemonGrass on Westminster Hwy and no3 that is the small mall west of public market.

TOP

18# sheep
Same here

TOP

18# sheep
Same here
布小熊 發表於 2009-4-5 21:41

The spring roll is sooooooo good. right

TOP

返回列表