返回列表 發帖
are you looking for the one that serve food as well or the one that you pay a flat fee for all you can drink
tofu 發表於 2009-5-26 10:24 PM

all you can drink sounds horrible. Actually I like to drink and chat but not 劈酒.
but hehe818 may want 劈酒 places which I have no idea.

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2009-5-26 22:41 編輯
are you looking for the one that serve food as well or the one that you pay a flat fee for all you can drink
tofu 發表於 2009-5-26 22:24

Is there such a legal place in Greater Vancouver?
I used to hang out with Russians and Polaske, drinking 151 proof vodka....couple decades ago

TOP

legal
but those are for "members" only

TOP

我已到Main & 25th ok la not too  bad, 但今晚我嗰friend叫我去烈X市啲7記.........十分失望,冇service,又貴,入去又話哩張table留比人,不之所謂, 我飲完張table都冇人坐.遲早收.在坐小弟祝各朋友,唔好去7記,如果你一個禮拜去六晚,佢吔會話你喺VIP(因為我問佢why i can't sit this table),如果just for fun, f..k..g forgot it. We have $,唔好受氣.........去第二D地方eg 太記 or PW next to 7記........它們差差差差差

TOP

返回列表