返回列表 發帖
茶# is not bad too..

Philip

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

忠孝東路
毅字 發表於 2009-12-2 01:05


huh? in Taiwan?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

I love the old one in T & T's upstair  @ Richmond...
low_B 發表於 2009/12/1 09:12


2nd that

best i've had

TOP

今日去完一心麵典o黎

真係幾ok喎,我個人is not a big fan of 牛肉麵
但我都覺得佢o的牛肉幾好,唔"un",o的麵都唔錯,個湯又唔會覺得咸
只係價錢貴咗少少啦~

TOP

one heart is good...but i dont like they add the tips in the total bill
I miss you...

TOP

one heart is good...but i dont like they add the tips in the total bill
news 發表於 2009-12-6 20:18


true, but it's also prtty nice, because u always only give 10% for them lol

TOP

I try the one on Main St.....the soup is ok, beef is so so

TOP

chow times >> Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle in Aberdeen Centre, Richmond
http://chowtimes.com/2009/12/20/ ... en-centre-richmond/

TOP

29# ACC-HE
He also did a comparison of 4 diff TBN places:
http://chowtimes.com/2009/12/28/ ... d-w-41st-vancouver/

TOP

返回列表