返回列表 發帖
15# tofu


yeah but usually they will turn it back on for you if its not busy....first they didnt even bother and they just said only for 2 hours when we asked...we were like wtf
I miss you...

TOP

21# news

"turn it back on"?  never have that luck before.  but anyway, went there recently, i turned it off just before the 2hrs limit, since we were finished, but we stay for another 20-30mins and got no complaint.  probably they are improved.

TOP

本帖最後由 karyee 於 2010-2-9 00:11 編輯


個menu都有注明,2小時 all you can eat.  或者個爐有時間制呢????
不過2小時任食都好夠啦, 你想要幾長時間呀???唔通成晚任你食咩!!!哈哈!!!!!

TOP

I went there for dinner last night, it was packed with people around 7ish.
I went with 3 other frds.
We tried two soup bases, hot & spicy and spare ribs broth. i personally like the hot & spicy one more.
the foods came out fast.
their seafood was fresh and the oyster was HUGE.

when we leave, the manager gave us a red flyer.

starting from Feb 20, they will give out a scallop per person for all you can eat hot pot.

I've called the next day to reserve a table already on Feb 21.

TOP

good wor, scallop - frozen or fresh ar

TOP

live scallop.

the manager said "those ones from the tank." (pointing to the fish tank)

TOP




TOP

they serve king crab as well? how much per lb?

TOP

When I ate the king crab, it was a package with hotpot.

TOP

can we order steamed king crab only?  i mean no aye hotpot.

TOP

返回列表