返回列表 發帖
咁多燒味店, 你有冇燒味店有冇好介紹

明家
置地
Parker Place
深井 (統一廣場)
永合隆
more? ...
dmnf 發表於 2010-1-20 00:18


明家的烧肉,猪太老,皮太厚且硬,系起败笔

置地,刀工太差,斩件太大

parker place, 有点咸,交通不便

TOP

well. for BBQ pork i will say chinatown 金菊園 is the best i had try... but sometimes i also go to t ...
jennypun 發表於 9-1-2011 21:48



Is this one closed?

TOP

明家 and 置地, both are OK !

TOP

I highly recommend YU KEE BBQ KITCHEN in East Vancouver at 2609 E. 49th just behind the Cheveron gas station (Corner 49th & Elliot). Their roast pork and BBQ pork (Char Siu) are both oven fresh & excellent and cheaper than those  in Richmond. They also have Vegetarian Goose (So Ngoo) for $6.50 each large roll which is also very good. I live in Richmond but I always go there whenever I'm out in Vancouver. The best thing is usually there's no big line up even at festival times. This is the place I will go for my Chinese New Year's eve dinner treats.

TOP

I highly recommend YU KEE BBQ KITCHEN in East Vancouver at 2609 E. 49th just behind the Cheveron gas ...
kimball 發表於 2011-1-16 16:22



    好
揾日試下

TOP

parker 咸D,但好過明家(個人意見)。我會試 yu kee,睇下係咪真係甘好?

TOP

parker 咸D,但好過明家(個人意見)。我會試 yu kee,睇下係咪真係甘好?
emailyahoo 發表於 2011-1-17 00:25



    過年喇
有冇試過呢?

TOP

回復 18# lo_pak

+1 油雞洪
yumyum
i like their soy chicken so much

TOP

+1 YU KEE BBQ KITCHEN very good BBQ pork

TOP

明家的烧肉,猪太老,皮太厚且硬,系起败笔

置地,刀工太差,斩件太大

parker place, 有点咸,交通不 ...
kingkong123 發表於 2011-1-15 02:32 PM


Totally agree...
置地 chop things randomly and sometimes has "bone chips"
so can only get Cha Siu there....

Their meat is pretty good but again.. don't ask them to chop la...

TOP

返回列表