返回列表 發帖
我地 Peter 哥要表演嘅話,就唔該順口食多兩隻石灰蛋、哮喘豬、毒菜心、話係羊但實際係狗嘅肉、禽流雞、沙士果子狸、三聚氰胺奶溝BB大頭奶再溝無敵賀爾蒙BB性早熟奶喇~唔係嘅話呢台大龍鳳就唔好睇㗎喇~

-力

TOP

The term Free-Run chicken just defines that the chicken
is raised in a natural habitat and has a natural feeding,
it does not classify what species of chicken.
I would want to eat something more natural.
I've seen a lot of artificial flavouring: Lobster, crab, fish
Peking duck, bacon etc.  they look like water, and taste
neutral, just the phony flavour or smell.
The question is: do we really need those craps in our
diet at all?  I do not use MSG  at home and work, and
avoid food that is abused with it.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Taste vs. health, take the pick...

I think almost all (99.9%) local restaurants sure will add some food additives in the meal prep., it's just the case how much they add and how good (comparatively) those additives are...

What I care would rather be the freshiness of the food instead...

TOP

Taste vs. health, take the pick...

I think almost all (99.9%) local restaurants sure will add some  ...
lo_pak 發表於 2010-10-27 01:46 PM

but if the ingrediants are fresh why does the chef need to add so much stuff to make the food taste good.
I like food that taste like what they are. So fresh food need very little to make them taste good.

TOP

回復 24# 布小熊

That's the point. It's more or less the ability of the chefs in this case...

TOP

回復 24# 布小熊

Good ingredient need very little adornments,
sea salt and fresh ground pepper are the
2 most frequently used seasoning for me
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 26# somewhereintime

Every time watching your post make me feel hungry...

TOP

When you have fresh ingredient for hot pot,
the simple broth with water and  Konbu(kelp) would do,
I try to stay from Hot and spicy szechuan broth,
after all, my root is Cantonese, simplicity is beauty
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 27# lo_pak


   Too late to do lunch now
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 28# somewhereintime

Canton style cookery is never simple, Chao Zhou style should be simpler...

TOP

返回列表