返回列表 發帖
王雙駿 + 恭碩良 is very good deal
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-12-15 10:59 AM


I am trying to find the name of his saxophone player. He was/is from Vancouver.
I am a big fan of 恭碩良.

TOP

so impressed by his band lor >w<!!!!

TOP

Even Eason himself would laugh when he sees your comment.
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-12-15 10:58


Eason always laugh for no reason. He is showing the foreigners how it's done.

TOP

I am trying to find the name of his saxophone player. He was/is from Vancouver.
I am a big fan o ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-12-15 11:24

all I remember was his first name, Charles

TOP

although I like the concert (2nd half), I think media one did a very poor job.

Who is the ****ing sound controller / mixer?  he sucks!   I wonder what eason hear in his earphone too.
Also, what the **** with the stage and dancer?  it looks very cheap.
In addition, sigh... only couple thousands people and section at the corner are so empty.  sigh.

Well, with the price I paid for (floor) Eason concernt, and i compared to my floor experience with Lady Ga Ga concert, I feel kinda over price.     If not Eason, I won't go.  

Media one really sucks.... after many years of production.

that gives me another reason not to buy Jay Chow's ticket.. coz they screwed it up last time too.

TOP

上半部的確有D吃力,下半部愈唱愈好,氣氛又好,俾果個價錢又有得聽蘇德華,王雙駿,Ellen Lo,恭碩良live  ...
spoonek4 發表於 2010-12-15 07:05


Totally Agree.

TOP

Who is the ****ing sound controller / mixer? rainbow-davie 發表於 2010-12-15 01:30 PM

Agree... with the poor sound and poor stage. The dancers' costume will work better if the stage lighting and back drop has more "thoughts".
I saw nicer pictures from his concert in London and other places.... @@
I think the dancers are from HK. But the fantasy costume didn't work with the plain stage...

TOP

本帖最後由 吳孟達 於 2010-12-15 18:31 編輯

Check his schedule and you will know why the voice is like that.
http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/%E9%99%B3%E5%A5%95%E8%BF%85

scroll down to 演唱會 或 Live Show

2 days ago just finished show in Macau...



Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

Check his schedule and you will know why the voice is like that.


scroll down to 演唱會 或 Live Sho ...
吳孟達 發表於 2010-12-15 17:30


I just came back from hk and knew his schedule from Macau before this show! Just wonder why his voice still couldn't recover for so long since the last DUO in HK few months ago!

TOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Zirmp6_Yk&feature=related

呢個video入面佢唱囍帖街唱得好好.....

只係一晚姐,已經令我回味到不得了!

TOP

返回列表