Sigh .. give up la..
How hard to move back to HK if we want to?
All of us, can do it .. but for example .. like me .. with wife .. son .. car .. house .. etc .. and in the 30's no reason or "mood" to move back la.. 
( by the way, where is Billionaire Mr H?? lol )
When I was 2X .. and single .. I did think about it .. but now ? no la.. lazy .. even my parents as me to move back .. ( then they can see the baby )
Bottomline is ... if you want to move to HK . or even US .. just move .. not hard, and nothing special ..
Food in HK is good .. but then .. if you compare to Japan and Taiwan etc .. no comparision as well ...
We got good steak and cheap lobster here .. but ****ty ****ty overpriced chinese food .. but then .. in HK .. fine dining for lobster and Steak .. is also rip off ...
So .. why not take the advantage as Canadian honger? when shopping .. ( ie camera ) we can compare the price in Canada/US/HK/Japan etc .. then buy .. even say battery .. 1 CR 123 is $6 here .. but you can order from HK .. $3 with 5 of them and FREE shipping .. big deal ?
Also, we can bring many cheap items back to HK as well .... ( I always bring vitamin .. chocolate etc to HK ... which easy ... 5 times cheaper here ... )
Thx for internet shopping ... I dont hv to pay $15 for a $5 comic from China town .. but pay $7 to order, with air mail ...
Yeah .. Gas price is a rip off here .. but still 1/3 compare to HK .. when I drive in HK .. easy .. $500 $ 500 $ 500 .. 
Pros and Cons ..
It could be HALF empty glass of water .. or HALF full glass of water ...
(Dont get me wrong, still many things .. SUCK here .. such as RCMP .. ER .. Legal system .. Tax ... )
Oh well .. I hope mr. T will "recover" when he goes back to HK la.. as I have known so so many SIMILAR people .. after they moved to HK .. they know what is REALITY la...
NO MERCY IN HONG KONG !!! |