返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2009-12-30 14:29 編輯

WHO THE HELL said 一心麵典 good? Very 一般 only!  Just tried an hr ago.

The tomato soup tasted like 金寶 字母粉湯.
The regular soup tasted like soya sauce, nothing else, no depth.

The beef is layered with Fat, the fat part is smooth, the meat part is tough.  Blah.
The tendon is not soft, and no taste inside.  Blah.

NO GOOD!  2/5 rating.  Won't go again.  Oh ya, and don't get me started on the Tips.. the uncle there basically said, "I won't give you change". WTF..

TOP

31# ACC-HE

surely you are pissed!!
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

WHO THE HELL said 一心麵典 good? Very 一般 only!  Just tried an hr ago.

The tomato soup tasted like 金寶 字母粉湯.
The regular soup tasted like soya sauce, nothing else, no depth.

The beef is layere ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-12-30 14:19


I like its fruit tea.

TOP

I try the one on Main St.....the soup is ok, beef is so so
low_B 發表於 2009-12-28 12:57 PM

I try it today... "beefy beef noodle"... I think it's so-so as well.

TOP

WHO THE HELL said 一心麵典 good? Very 一般 only!  Just tried an hr ago.

The tomato soup tasted like 金寶 字母粉湯.
The regular soup tasted like soya sauce, nothing else, no depth.

The beef is layere ...
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-12-30 02:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I was going to try it tomorrow because I am planning to go to bby. Well, no need to try any more.

TOP

I think the beef noodle place in Aberdeen is not bad, despite the price.
At least I don't feel thirsty after all.

TOP

I think the beef noodle place in Aberdeen is not bad, despite the price.
At least I don't feel thirsty after all.
fibbi 發表於 31-12-2009 03:31


Still need to line up ma? How's the portion?

TOP

Still need to line up ma? How's the portion?
low_B 發表於 2009-12-31 08:56


It is just the typical marketing strategy at Aberxxxx Centre,
first the Ramen Shop, then the Snow Cone,  the Beard Pappa, Now the TBN
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

It is just the typical marketing strategy at Aberxxxx Centre,
first the Ramen Shop, then the Snow Cone,  the Beard Pappa, Now the TBN
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-12-31 10:24 AM

I didn't line up nor try it yet. But line up is still long at dinner/lunch time. I heard that portion is small.

TOP

Yes, I heard the portion is small and almost $11per bowl lor!!!

TOP

返回列表