返回列表 發帖
I like YU KEE BBQ KITCHEN's BBQ duck.  I haven't tried their BBQ pork yet.  Let me try some time!!

TOP

I like YU KEE BBQ KITCHEN's BBQ duck.  I haven't tried their BBQ pork yet.  Let me try some time!!
tobiko 發表於 2011-2-5 13:03


Where is it?

TOP

TOP

if  salted chicken count as BBQ :p.. then I'd say Dai Tung Restaurant.

As for BBQ pork and roast pork and other chicken...mmmmm Ming Ga is my favorite.
The BBQ sauce did it for me.
Their ginger and green onion sauce for chicken is better than my dad's secret home recipe.
I'm sold!
Cheerios,
Cha Wan Mushi

TOP

Where is it?
peter236 發表於 2011-2-5 18:28


YU KEE
2611 E 49th Ave (between 49th ave and Elliott Street) next to Killarney Market

Went to HK BBQ master a few days ago for roast pork and it's not that good as compare to YU KEE. i like YU KEE more, more tender.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

I try yu kee today, bbq pork is really good but kind of pricey. $6.5/per lb

TOP

Paker Place food court有間賣燒味入面賣"臘雞睥",好好味嫁!
9蚊1PACK"入面有2隻!!拎黎送飯真係入黎!!!
可以買返返屋企整黎食!

TOP

回復 38# kwan1024


    Cured chicken leg $4.5 each,  better be very good
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 39# somewhereintime


    其實真係貴定平呀? 我都係我AUNTIE買返黎煮黎食我先知炸...佢地仲走去入貨

TOP

返回列表