返回列表 發帖
一滴香, 聽個名似毒藥多過似"師傅"...
只係食左一滴都會香.
祝大家永遠快樂! ^^

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

回復 31# mcjohnjohn

The name is scary, just like some kinds of toxin...

TOP

回復  mcjohnjohn

The name is scary, just like some kinds of toxin...
lo_pak 發表於 2010-10-27 20:19


唔好睇咁多武俠小說

TOP

回復 30# lo_pak


  Simplicity but not simple,
  typically use only ginger, scallion, good quality soya sauce,
  for seasoning.
  Take fresh steamed fish, the most popular menu item,
  there is not much excessive adornment other than very fresh
  live fish, ginger and scallion, soy sauce and good oil. Cilantro is
  more for decoration, not really practical.
  But that is something I wish I can have (or afford to have) everyday.
  Congee,  rice, water and good tangerine peel. My favourite breakfast ,
  nothing fancy
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-10-28 01:08 編輯
? where does that come from?
A lot of local restaurants use organic free range chicken. They just  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-10-27 12:01


I know some of the restaurants use free range chickens.
But most chickens sold locally are regular chicken, probably fed with antibiotics and additives, but not free range organic chickens, which are more expensive.
So most people do not buy free range chicken even though they are tastier.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-10-28 01:19 編輯
ok.. different bacteria...
So are you going to show us that this "dig dig heung" is safe by puttin ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-10-27 12:04


hahaha, I didn't say this "dig dig heung" is safe or unsafe.
I was just saying we are not accustomed to the different set of bacteria in China.

In fact, it is the innovative Japanese that have pioneered the high-tech flavour enhancers of all kinds.
The Japanese have all kinds of powder and liquids that can enhance the flavours of your soups.

http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/category/japanese-flavor-enhancers-dashi

TOP

hahaha, I didn't say this "dig dig heung" is safe or unsafe.
I was just saying we are not accustom ...
peter236 發表於 2010-10-28 01:06 AM

I try not to use pre-made item from either Japan or China....
? Yes, using any premade, pre-flavour item is risking chemical taste enhancer in them.
But the link you posted has benato flakes in it.... that's just dry tuna to make the basic Japanese Dashi stock...@@
Like dried little fish for Korean stock... what is wrong with baneto flakes?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Bonito Flakes and kelp are both natural and sustainable,
good food made simple
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表