返回列表 發帖
回復 40# Mr.JPG
thanks~
That's a "no go" for me!

TOP

We have 6 people.3 bowl of noodles come with spoon, 3 with no spoon
When we asked for a extra small bowl so that we can share those chicken wings, the dreaming waitress gave us a super big bowl, when we asked for a smaller bowl, they gave us a super small bowl....WTF.

If they called it soft open, then don't let us be the white rats......

I think they are trying to practice and at the same time they are trying to make some money


可以收皮~~~~
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

Awesome, 胎死腹中
未開就收皮

TOP

有無人工既呢?
無希望無失望

TOP

我琴日去都係得刀叉冇筷子
個年輕老闆都有講Sorry招呼唔到
埋單是有問D野OK嗎。
其實服務呢家野好容易就改到
同埋佢地一班年輕人都係岩岩先做飲食業
我絕對可以原諒現有的錯失。
不過食物及飲品的水準唔可以低成咁
客人試左一次唔得就唔會再返黎。
要搶牛仔D客一定起碼要達到人地七八成水準。
我都希望佢地成功 等我有多個選擇。

TOP

回復 38# katamari

I don't see 水晶甲同學 anymore, I think she failed the class, and needs to retake it.
haha...

TOP

enough bad comments here, this place is a no go before I go..hahaha

TOP

返回列表