返回列表 發帖
36# eslmath

In Canada I can have a nice big home, a cottage, couple cars, have a small boat, while working 9 to 5, 5 weeks of vacations, no need to work like a slave.

Tax is high, but I can afford it.  When my family is in need, government support is so easy to find.

I can enjoy outdoor life, no need to worry about air pollution.

I get respect when I travel around the world with my Canadian passport.

I am proud to be a Canadian.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
咁唔鐘意白人, 咁唔鐘意English, 咪唔好住係度lor

TOP

"""1. Owning a car is not a necessity in Hong Kong.  There is a good reason why gas is so expensive in Hong Kong.
2. As I said earlier, We all want to enjoy life in Hawaii when we retire RICH with pension.
In the meantime, I hope you like they raise property tax in Richmond (and soon more translink tax).  Joke is on you."""
Toppy, you are not as good as what you used to be wor.  I told you 10 reasons, and you can only flight back for three.
owning a car is necessary in hk but just not affordable for most people.  if you have a child and you need to take him around, you would know how important is the car la.  eventhough you go to shopping, you will happy to keep you stuffs in your car rather than taking it around.  probably you haven't read the news for a long time, one of the reason of high gas price in hk is the gas companies need to pay high leasing fee for the gas station.  also, the monopoly is another reason la.   
sorry, i don't like hawaii, no skiing ma.  vancouver is one of the place which you can tell its four seasons.  
you don't pay property tax in hk???  same thing la.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
咁唔鐘意白人, 咁唔鐘意English, 咪唔好住係度lor

TOP

"""Air pollution is a myth.  Just visit Los Angeles, New York city and see what's air pollution.  I don't see people leaving there."""
oh yes, so many people are living in the third world countries.  i don't see people are leaving there either. move to sierra leone ar.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
咁唔鐘意白人, 咁唔鐘意English, 咪唔好住係度lor

TOP

which part of my sentences said ny or la is the 3rd world countries?  oh btw, go back to study map, neither of them is a country.  or you should learn how to read 1st.
just want to tell you even the people in 3rd world countries are staying where they are, but does it mean they are the good place to live.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
咁唔鐘意白人, 咁唔鐘意English, 咪唔好住係度lor

TOP

42# eslmath

Yap, I make all my money in Canada.  What I own is nothing out of the ordinary in Canadian's life.

And who said no one leave LA, NYC? There are people moving away from those cities everyday.  And just because people are living there doesn't make pollution nonexisting, nor does it make people like it.

The only one that every said I'm not a Canadian is you, so you're the racist one.

TOP

Calm down, tofu.

Now you should know why Americans despise and laugh at Canadians.


eslmath 發表於 2009-5-14 19:46


And the reason why people here despise and laugh at you is because you're making foolish arguments.

TOP

返回列表