返回列表 發帖
umm.... I walked passed it a few time, there are a few young guys working there.
I thought about trying out the food, but seriously, when I looked at those guys....

I hesitated... Their hair are too  ...
meowmeowmeow 發表於 2009-11-13 13:26


Those young guys are the cook's sons.  There were total 3 of them.  They just came here not long ago so they are not used to here yet.  I do not know if the food here is clean nowadays or not but at least I know when my wife worked there, we made sure the food is clean for people to eat.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Yes.  My ex-restaurant.
myversa 發表於 2009-11-13 13:20

Why did you sell it if it is so good?

TOP

Why did you sell it if it is so good?
peter236 發表於 2009-11-14 02:30


I explained it already.  The cook's family is coming and you know what would happen if it becomes "his" family restaurant; besides, I do not like cook's way of "doing" business.  Nothing to do with good food or not.  I only come here to tell people what Malaysian food I found good or bad.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

do you know what happened to the one on commercial near the 12th myversa? i forgot the name of it
I miss you...

TOP

I explained it already.  The cook's family is coming and you know what would happen if it becomes "his" family restaurant; besides, I do not like cook's way of "doing" business.  Nothing to do with  ...
myversa 發表於 2009-11-14 10:41

So what is his way of "doing" business?

TOP

So what is his way of "doing" business?
peter236 發表於 2009-11-17 12:26


I am not going to criticized him here since I am out of the restaurant and it's nothing to do with the food so I am just going to mention maybe one thing:

When he hires his friend, even if his friend is lazy and does bad job, he would not dare to say anything to him and just let him wasted restaurant's money.

And just advice for someone who wants to open a partnership type of business, think twice.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

54# news

I do not remember there is one on 12th and commercial.  Sorry.  I knew there was one on 41 and Victoria.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

hmm. no one mentions 金隆 @ richmond #3 and alexandra rd.
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-10-23 00:16

金隆幾唔錯, 佢晚飯可以叫和菜咁叫, 夠低。請人食飯會選擇Tropika, 好睇但多數食唔飽, 自己人食飯就會揀金隆。

TOP

金隆 is a Singaporean restaurant.  I already forgot how it tasted since I only was there once.  For sure it's much better than Tropika.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

another review on Malaysian Delights:

http://followmefoodie.blogspot.c ... asian-delights.html
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表