返回列表 發帖
thanks
sheep 發表於 2010-8-17 12:01 PM

love 夾餅! dont' really care for 鷄旦仔

TOP

後邊一塊塊疊起嗰啲係咩?
sheep 發表於 2010-8-17 11:39


hk style pancake. normally they put butter, peanut butter & longevity milk (@ my time (maybe something new now))

TOP

本帖最後由 habitrailspace 於 2010-8-17 12:46 編輯
回復  habitrailspace


    Make me wanna have 鷄旦仔 too! haha
fibbi 發表於 2010-8-17 10:47


aberdeen 鷄旦仔 ok ka~

TOP

甘都好坳一餐,你地真系有聊,一旧旧就系一旧旧,呕心就系呕心啦
yayaya 發表於 2010-8-17 11:00

係既...yayaya公主()

TOP

oh dang, they close every tuesday.  Touch door nail tim.

TOP

回復 61# 布小熊


    I love 夾餅 too! But it's more fatty than the other one IMO...

TOP

回復  布小熊
    I love 夾餅 too! But it's more fatty than the other one IMO...
fibbi 發表於 2010-8-17 01:40 PM

haha it's ok. Last time I ate 夾餅... prob 3 years ago....

TOP

time to stay on topic guys...

TOP

回復 68# ACC-HE

你鐘意講一舊舊野嘅野?

TOP

回復 68# ACC-HE
sorry. so what is the hours of this restaurant? Does it open 7 days a week?

TOP

返回列表