返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] 漁人碼頭新鮮海膽

上個禮拜weekend係屋企約買幾個friend煮飯仔. 有個friend走左去Steveston漁人碼頭買左3隻新鮮海膽, 都只不過係10蚊. 都有成5-6寸大架, 開到6-7塊. 功夫就煩複D, 不過當你食到果種豐滿甘甜充滿海水清新既味道,乜到底返曬啦! 食過返尋味, 星期日又再同女朋友去Steveston睇下有無得賣. 我唸可能天氣麻麻, 魚家想早D收檔, 佢竟然賣10蚊7隻wor. 買左返屋企又搞餐懵, 叫埋D friend返來又拆過. 一個weekend20蚊10隻新鮮海膽, 真係爽!

they didn't taste that good, tried last year.
fishy and tasted like stinky sewage

TOP

十蚊七隻?
係唔係綠色嗰啲
正價係五蚊三隻

TOP

I saw it too but do not know how to cook them...
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

I bought it on last Sunday too.
$10 for 4
Taste so fresh, no stinky smell at all..

Good buy...
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

I saw it too but do not know how to cook them...
myversa 發表於 2010-3-9 14:09


cook? I think we should eat it raw, no?

TOP

cook? I think we should eat it raw, no?
samsung 發表於 2010-3-9 14:12


Really?

TOP

Yes, you can cook too.
I used 2 to prepare 海膽 steam egg.
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

回復 2# ACC-HE

After some tedious preperation, you should be able to rid the unwanted taste and smell! But I have to admit, it was the best work to do, it's quite a disgusting labour.
This is what I've done with it:
1. give it a good rinse in the sink to rid the seaweed and other particles on the shell
2. using a pair of good cooking scissors, make an incision on the soft tissue surrounding the beak. Cut a circle around 1" to 1.5" from the beak.
3. lightly rinse the innards with a slow and steady stream of tap water
4. look into the shell, and cut along the wall with minimal flesh attached. (like splitting an orange)
5. carefully seperate the flesh with the sewage colored/smelling membrane and scope out the flesh with a small spoon.
6. rinse flesh under a slow and steady stream of tap water
7. soak a little in a big bowl of salted cold water
8. take out, and pat dry with kitchen towel
9. place on plate and cover with saran wrap and place in fridge for at least 30 - 60mins before serving.

It does take time, but you'll be rewarded with the most delicate uni flesh when done right!  Good luck and good eat!

TOP

mine is different,
use kitchen knife cut it into half
scope out the flesh and put it in you palm
rinse flesh under a slow and steady stream of tap water
take out, and pat dry with kitchen towel

TOP

返回列表