返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 溫哥華有無潮洲酒樓?

請問各位LYK,知唔知邊度有潮洲菜食?或者大家知唔知邊度有得食糖醋麵?

There is a Taiwanese noodle place on Fraser St (and 3xth...) and they have Chu Chow dishes. They have a lot of items on the wall but I am not sure if you can order them without reservation and pre-order. I personally don't think this one is very good (I think VIP Kitchen was better but it's gone) but it's the only one around now.

TOP

There is a Taiwanese noodle place on Fraser St (and 3xth...) and they have Chu Chow dishes. They hav ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-4-9 06:43


is Fraser st & 46th call 北鄉排骨王, 早幾個禮拜前去過 ....佢地得兩公婆做野, 由煮到洗到樓面一腳踢, 所以一定要預早好多訂位同訂菜, 如果唔係佢地就算有位比你坐, 都無野比你食.

TOP

is Fraser st & 46th call 北鄉排骨王, 早幾個禮拜前去過 ....佢地得兩公婆做野, 由煮到洗到樓面一腳踢,  ...
hongkonger 發表於 2010-4-9 07:57


如果唔忙
你會發覺 個老細好 IN
紮條辮仔 着 ARMANI炒餸

TOP

is Fraser st & 46th call 北鄉排骨王, 早幾個禮拜前去過 ....佢地得兩公婆做野, 由煮到洗到樓面一腳踢,  ...
hongkonger 發表於 2010-4-9 07:57

唔知可唔可以外賣呢?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Tiffiant/tifoxing/loveme/babysexy/godavid
-- we should poo in the pool by tiffiant
moron/coward/pathetic loser - By Peter

TOP

唔知可唔可以外賣呢?
SoFarSoCheap 發表於 2010-4-9 18:58

可以喇

TOP

回復 7# sheep

唔該晒。
200 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

返回列表