返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Richmond dining - suggestions

We usually go for dinner after badminton in Richmond. However, always go to Fong Ming or Vietnam Pho but want a change. Need some recommendations for:

10 ppl
- Each can order own food plus maybe a few side dishes to share
- Big tables available
- Don't prefer HK style cafe
- Don't want bubble tea type dining
- Non-Chinese food is ok
- Good food, good value

I hope the above will narrow down to something that my group wants.

Please provide the name, address, phn if possible for your suggestions.

Thank you 1x1000000000000000!!

i want to know too
any sushi place to eat in richmond?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Kum Ho (the old Ho Yuen) on 8051 Alexandra Road near No 3 Road
Negative Space Chinese / Taiwanese Restaurant on 8888 Odlin Cresent
Cafe de Waraku pasta house on 4231 Hazelbridge Way
Little Ongpin Filipino restaurant on 4093 No 5 Rd
Simply Vegetarian 雅室友素食 on Westminister Hwy

TOP

what time do these places close? anything open past 10p.m.?

TOP

回復 5# 布小熊


    Kum Ho closed pretty early. I won't go after 9:30.

TOP

these days I only go to bubble tea style of dinning ...
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

does resturant include bubble tea good?

TOP

回復 7# myversa


    I always think that bubble tea place...the food is not good?

TOP

it's kinda hard if you don't prefer HK style cafe......

for our group, we always go to those after badminton
have been to 銀座,pho'99,雅谷,歡欣,波士頓,牛仔,京士柏,etc etc...

TOP

返回列表