返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 魚湯米線 next to hotpot

Has anyone tried that noodle place that's right next to so hot so pot?
I have been wondering about that place but haven't tried it yet

The food is good, but it comes out VERY slowly. Service is slow as well since the restaurant is understaffed, and mistakes are common.

TOP

本帖最後由 et1984 於 2010-10-15 22:28 編輯

I went there once too it's not bad.  A nice play to give it a try.  That's what I heard too about the food coming out really slow but the time I was there, it wasn't too slow though.  Only when I was trying to get the bill then it took awhile.  So try it out ^_^

check out this link, it has a bit more description and pics of the menu ^_^

http://www.ipanda.ca/2010/04/deer-garden-signatures

ah ha haha.....I just realized by reading that site and found out

Deer Garden Signatures and Cattle Cafe are actually operated by the same owners

so if you live in Burnaby and don't want to go richmond you can go to cattle cafe in burnaby ^_^  but I heard my friend saying deer garden has a bit more choices on types of noodle and more tasty.  I'm not too sure but that's what my friend told me since he went deer garden 2-3 times already and once in cattle cafe.

TOP

Went there tonight! Food is not slow ar.... Service is ok wor..... Food taste and quality not bed when compare to the other 2.... Conclusion is can be there another time!!

TOP

Went there tonight! Food is not slow ar.... Service is ok wor..... Food taste and quality not bed wh ...
masterbear 發表於 2010-10-15 23:41


Where are both these places?

TOP

本帖最後由 et1984 於 2010-10-16 00:22 編輯
Went there tonight! Food is not slow ar.... Service is ok wor..... Food taste and quality not bed wh ...
masterbear 發表於 2010-10-15 23:41



    compare to the other 2? which are the 2?

TOP

Where are both these places?
peter236 發表於 2010-10-15 23:43



If your both meant Deer Garden and Cattle Cafe

Deer Garden Signatures
2015-8580 Alexandra Road
Richmond, BC
604-278-9229

Cattle Cafe
4885 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC

Deer Garden is humm....you should know where DiDaDe or Yummy is in richmond it's the plaza across from it and 2nd floor...

Cattle Cafe is humm.....it's at the corner of kingsway and nelson kind of or is beside the starbucks if I didn't remember wrong.

Oh, also....I recommend on soup noodle with your choices because not so sure about their other dishes like rice or blah because I only tried the soup noodles there and I just read few comments about their rice few minutes ago....some said disappointing some said alright so not so sure about those. anyways give it a try sometime ^_^

TOP

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2010-10-16 06:59 編輯

ohhh~~ et1984
thx thx ar
but that's not the one I was talking about

it's the one right next to so hot so pot at the end of the road/circle
I think it's called 川 something 魚湯米線

I have been to cattle and deer garden many times la~~haha

TOP

ah O.o there's one more there ? oops sorry >.<" My bad hehe....so embarrassed >.<"

TOP

I think their 米線 is very bad but the baked rice/pasta actually very good.  I love their baked cream of corn fish rice.

TOP

返回列表