返回列表 發帖

eason concert

can we bring camera to bc place? anyone know.

A rep from Frontline Tickets said camera is allowed, but no video recording.

Remember its Rogers Arena/GM Place, not BC Place ;)

TOP

of course you can bring a camera......you can also bring the BIGGEST lens you got at home to Rogers Arena but yes no video recording!!!

have fun shooting tonight!!!

TOP

So DSLR is allowed!???
So many ppl posted this question on their FB page and no one answer it.
I was going to call the Jewlery place to ask.

TOP

End up they don't allow DSLR...so disappointing!!!

TOP

End up they don't allow DSLR...so disappointing!!!
fibbi 發表於 2010-12-14 11:41 PM

I didn't bring mine. But I saw some girls with 2 entry level DSLRs snapping shots before the show few rows from mine.

TOP

I BROUGHT MINE~~~~~

TOP

Entry level is fine I guess...but my hubby bring in a zoom len... :~~~(

TOP

I BROUGHT MINE~~~~~
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-12-15 01:38 AM

wooo! Waiting for pictures! ^_^
Any picture of Jun?

TOP

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2010-12-15 11:24 編輯
Entry level is fine I guess...but my hubby bring in a zoom len... :~~~(
fibbi 發表於 2010-12-15 09:31


I did bring my zoom lense
or else no way to take pic in concert ga bor
plus I was sitting quite far away, section 115 >_<
what happened to your hubby's?

TOP

返回列表