返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 魚湯米線

granville/st. albans 路口,有7-11 果個mall, 金城隔離琴日開o左間魚湯米線
賣小食同o野飲,頭兩星期免費任飲
琴日老豆同埋d friends, 7 個人叫o左2份雞翼,1份薯條,每人一杯o野飯,埋單$17

回復 1# auyatyat


    $17  for 7 people, only $2.5 per person
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

i will try on monday

TOP

2 bad I do not live in Richmond anymore but thanks for sharing!
80 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

Did you try their fish soup noodles? I tried the "方魚肉碎" 魚湯底, and I was a little disappointed. Maybe it's my problem, I thought it should be "方魚" + "肉碎" (minced pork), but turned out only 方魚肉...嘅碎。 Soup was nothing special, and so called 米線 was actually 瀨粉。I got a free bubble tea too, and the service was good and friendly. Yet, all servers are new and young and lack of experience and training, even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table. I may try their original fish soup in the future and see.

TOP

我老豆話d 雞翼同yam fries 一般茶餐廳o野,佢o地無叫米線...

TOP

咁呢間同RICHMOND個間鹿園魚湯米線有冇分別呀!!!

TOP

回復 7# kwan1024


    同你一齊去親身體驗吓邊個好啲

TOP

Did you try their fish soup noodles? I tried the "方魚肉碎" 魚湯底, and I was a little disappointed. ...
FiChai 發表於 2011-4-23 20:55


even for one bowl of noodles they need two servers to get it put down on my table

must b a very big bowl lol

TOP

回復  kwan1024


    同你一齊去親身體驗吓邊個好啲
sheep 發表於 2011-4-24 07:34


"體驗"

TOP

返回列表