返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Manzo on Capstan Way

Has anyone tried the new Manzo on Capstan Way? Is it the same owner as the one on Alexandra Rd?  

Yeah! I saw the store has the OPEN sign turned on.  It was the old location for the short life "Dozo". I wonder if it's the same owner as the one on Alexandra Road. If so, did they move or expand?

TOP

The one on Alexandra Rd is still there

TOP

it is the same owner, my friends family actaully owns manzo and i believe he told me its theirs too =p

TOP

just came back from there....
they had alot of sushi and sashimi choices....
but not much TAPAS compare to the other one on alexander...
they tasted good and fresh !
but...i think i will go to sushi hachi for "SUHIS & SASHIMI" ...
and alexander one for TAPAS~
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

I was there on Wed night and I wouldn't go back there anymore.

1) Service was slow
2) it was expensive for what you get.  Quality is decent but nothing special.  They are overpriced!  A fried udon is $14, unagi roll 6 small pieces (each piece the size of a quarter) for $7, BC roll at $12, sashmi is $20, delux sashmi is $34 and yam or vegatable tampura is $8 for 5 pieces.
3) the menu is also different from their old store, no tapas anymore but just the regular traditional jap stuff.

TOP

返回列表