返回列表 發帖

哥倫比亞海盜將15名觀光客丟下海

更新日期:2008/12/15 12:02
       
(中央社波哥大14日綜合報導)哥倫比亞警方今天表示,六名劫匪在哥國太平洋海域攻擊一艘載滿觀光客的遊輪,將包括三名幼童在內的15名觀光客搜劫一空後並將他們拋下海。

警方指出,這起劫船事件發生在哥倫比亞西部布維那文土(Buenaventura)港附近,在波哥大東南方約500公里的海上。

當地警察首長佛朗哥上校(col.Angelo Franco)表示,這艘名為紐比亞(La Nubia)的觀光船,事發當時剛出港沒多久,劫匪將觀光客和船員拋下船時,他們還穿著救生衣,因此都能游回岸邊。

警方已對這些險些釀成大禍的劫匪,展開全面的搜捕行動。971214

好驚﹐唔敢坐 Cruise 了
我好惹火。。。

TOP

somehow i am only seeing news for 哥倫比亞海盜. I guess other locations are safe.
Life is Good!

TOP

Seeing 海盜 nowadays are kinda scary...
I think they only appeared in the past tim
我好惹火。。。

TOP

looks like no body and no countries want to involve and fight 海盜 wor? Where is PETER PAN?

TOP

原帖由 qqmaro 於 15/12/2008 11:30 發表
somehow i am only seeing news for 哥倫比亞海盜. I guess other locations are safe.

another old post about Cruise being robbed by pirate
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/frame.php?frameon=yes&referer=http%3A//www.loyaukee.com/forum/index.php

TOP

"險些釀成大禍的劫匪"

呢句好有問題。。。

TOP

原帖由 siumaibb 於 2008-12-15 14:36 發表
"險些釀成大禍的劫匪"

呢句好有問題。。。



I think .. it means no one died??  that is already not the worst la..  

Sigh ..  read too much ONE PIECE??

TOP

no la, I think this kinda statement shouldn't be written on news reports, they can say highly dangerous pirates, but 險些釀成大禍的劫匪 is kinda unappropriated......anyway, just my 2 cents

TOP

Yeah .. it is a 大禍 already ...

TOP

返回列表