返回列表 發帖

大家埋黎玩~

多選投票: ( 最多可選 5 項 ), 共有 36 人參與投票





您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
埋黎玩啦~

大家黎估下點解Toppy成日響度發表一D 種族歧視既舊聞

可以多選~

[ 本帖最後由 salad_bread 於 2009-2-12 08:12 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

你唔知邊個係Toppy?唔緊要~
可以睇返呢度:
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... page%3D1&page=4

TOP



Not mean to share other people's history ..  

But this is true ..

-->佢有黑暗過去  ..  he mention  佢有 a bit 黑暗過去 in Canada ...  

TOP

Why do not you leave Canada first, Toppy since you dislike it so much?

As a matter of face I do not know where you can go; you do not like Chinese nor you like Caucasian.  Basically you hate every race besides "toppish"
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

滾出地球

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-12 07:59 發表
滾出加拿大

滾你老母.

TOP

原帖由 starbug 於 2009-2-12 11:44 發表

滾你老母.

you guys so funny... I am lost.. is Toppy really that "hut yan jung" ??

TOP

原帖由 skypassion 於 2009-2-12 15:55 發表

you guys so funny... I am lost.. is Toppy really that "hut yan jung" ??

definitely
truly
surely

TOP

I now see how the threads have gotten very low b.

TOP

返回列表