返回列表 發帖

味千拉麵

今天放工後﹐小弟第一次到這裡吃麵﹐有點失望﹐
應該改名做味精拉麵﹐吃了不到一半已經口渴死了。

麵的口感還可以﹐但又不是十分有彈牙﹐我被廣告誤導了。

大家有可感想? 除了金太郎和robson那家什麼菊外﹐有沒有好介紹?

try Benke ramen on robson  across safeway

TOP

食過一次之後都唔會再去
佢依個價錢唔值

同埋成日覺得佢o的拉麵好似湯意咁 @@

TOP

味千拉麵? 我覺得倒不如返屋企煮個豬骨濃湯味公仔麵會好食過佢

TOP

try Benke ramen on robson  across safeway
Guy 發表於 2009-3-17 22:54

i tried Benki about a month ago..
i would say they are quite popular since they have a lot of customers..
but the ramen size is relatively small comparing it to Kintaro's bowl..
if you want extra noodles you have to add money.. (i dont remember how much)
and they only have 1 or 2 small piece of lean pork...

i would personally prefer Kintaro more than Benki
here are some pics i took at Benki
" 每一段戀情...
都有問題 -----
都有答案。"

TOP

味精拉麵是一個公認的名字。

TOP

味千拉麵? 我覺得倒不如返屋企煮個豬骨濃湯味公仔麵會好食過佢
Purpleheart 發表於 2009-3-18 14:17

好彩香港既味千拉麵係比豬骨濃湯味公仔麵好吃的...

TOP

係呀, 舊年返香港食過香港既味千拉麵, 係好食好多!!

TOP

yes, Benke, that's the one I wanted to say.  I heard that the chef is from Kintaro.  In terms of tastes, they are really similar, but in terms of noodles, kintaro has a better 口感.

Benke is not cheap, but i would say the price is fair enough for the quality that they give.  Thanks for the pics, kayllis.  Indeed, i am eating my night snack now because I am hungry already....shiii....

Yeah, 味精拉麵, when they bring the noodles over, my nose tells me that this is MSG.  I don't know why it hits my head instantly when I smell the soup.   

so I guess i am not the weird one, as not many people support this restauarant.  Ok, no 2nd chance.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2009-3-18 00:28 編輯

Chinese la mian is way better than these Japanese noodle.

TOP

返回列表